You can buy our birds at the farmers market, directly off our farm, or through our subscription program that offers drop-sites in Minneapolis and at our own home.
If you buy on farm, we offer a 10 percent discount on whole birds.
- CORNISH CROSS CHICKEN (the standard meat breed. Unlike anything you get in the store because they had fresh air, exercise, sun, certified organic grains, and greens.)
- Whole, $4.95/lb
- Breast, bone-in: 2 per pack, $8.19/lb
- Thighs: 4 per pack, $5.39/lb
- Wings: 8 wings per pack, $4.29/lb
- Drumsticks: 4 per pack, $5.29/lb
- Backs: 5 per pack, $4.29/lb
- Feet: 8 per pack, $4.99/lb
- Livers: 10 per pack, $9/pack
- “FEEDOM RANGER” CHICKEN (a slower growing gourmet breed that was also raised on organic feed and the great outdoors)
- Whole, $5.35/lb
EGGS (from chickens that are Animal Welfare Approved, eat certified organic grains and roam freely eating lots of greens and bugs):
- $6 per dozen
To buy from us:
- From May through October, we’re at the Fulton Farmers Markets every week and the Midtown Farmers Market n the 2nd 4th and 5th Saturdays. (Both of these in Minneapolis),
- Our meat is sold at Crack of Dawn Bakery in Faribault,
or e-mail us and set up a time to visit us on our farm. Our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 507-645-4662
Thanks so much for your support.